I have used Studio J to create another fun layout from our trip to Disneyland last summer. We rode the Soarin' ride and it's great - you really do feel like you are soaring over California!
Here are a few details about how I created this layout.
- Fanfare paper packet
- Picture Perfect layout (this one is available to Studio J members)
- Kit Mix 2
- Changed the base page color to Grey Flannel
- Rotated left page 90 degrees to right, rotated right page 180 degrees
- Deleted journaling box, ribbon accents & buttons on left page
- Changed photo mats to black
- Added 1/16" black photo mat to bottom image on left
- Droped black hatched paper inside large circle & changed color to Pacifica
- Added a mat to 3 photos on left page by using a title box (no text) -resized, rotated, sent to back & changed to Grey Flannel color (TIP: zoom in to get it exact)
- Added 1/16" Grey Flannel mat to each photo on right page
- Ribbon is Cranberry, brads are Black
- Use Quick Title Tool on right page for Stickease title
- Added Stickease & journaling, including replacing one button on top of right page with a Stickease button
I really do love the easy and flexibility of digital scrapbooking with Studio J. Beautiful scrapbook pages are just a few clicks away!